Son Paraguayos Latin Band originated as a trio in June 2004 when they were hired as exclusive artists Meriden chain in Sardinia-Italy. The extraordinary success that year had caused them to be called the next 7 years for Forte Village hotel.
This trio offers the best of Latin American music, covering styles from chachacha, salsa, merengue, boleros and modern songs in English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. The strength of this group is gypsy music like rumba and flamenco.
Its members have had extensive experience working in different countries like UAE, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Monaco, Oman etc. In 2006 they toured touring South American countries like Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. They have expanded their group, including other instruments such as keyboard, percussion and harp. The audience especially appreciated the versatility of this group, as have the ability to visit each table for each customer’s personal satisfaction.
- Royal Caribbean
- Princes Cruises lines
- Aidas Cruise line.
Hoteles And Restaurantes
- Forte Village Hotel, Chia Laguna, (Sardegna-Italy)
- Charme Hotel, Bahia De Nora (Sardegna-Italy)
- Flamingo Hotel (Sardegna-Italy)
- Pantera Rodizio, Zimarron Rodizio, El Pulpo Mediterranean Restaurante, Black House Internacional Kitchen (Hamburg-Germany)
- Il Pirata Pizzeria-Piano Bar Sardegna- Italy
- Intercontinental Muscate- Oman 2007
- Sheraton Hotel Asuncion 2010
- Hotel Granados Park Asuncion 2011-2012
Live Concert Performances
- Pula Dimensione State Musicale
- Opening Shows Of Farias Band (Sardegna Italy)
- Opening Shows Of Kid Criolla (Sardegna- Italy)
- Music Hale (Hamburg- Germany)
- Kilkeny Pub (Asuncion – Paraguay)
- Café Bohemia (Asuncion-Paraguay)
- Churrasqueria Acuarela (Asuncion – Paraguay)
- “Que Rico Son” 2005/2006
- “Caminando” 2009
- “Cuando Calienta El Sol” 2010
- “Son Paraguayos 10 Años”