Chinese Shoalin Monks have performance for all kinds of events, including festival ceremony, corporate event, wedding, concert, sports event, cultural exchange and any other events as long as you want them to be there.
The length of the show will be decided by you, while they’ll advice on the cast and programme.
If you are one of those who love Shaolin Kung Fu, you will find yourself crazy about it after you’ve seen their performance of the following stunts.
1. Shaolin Eight-Section Brocade
2. Ground Tumbling Boxing; Zhui Feng Gan Yue Broadsword; Unarmed combat
3. Shaolin Special Boxing
4. Group Cudgelling; Iron-cloth
5. Imitative Boxing: the Hawk Boxing, the Leopard Boxing, the Monkey Boxing, the Mantis Boxing and others
6. The Monkey Cudgel
7. Hard qigong; Lying on Broadswords and nails
8. Three-Section Cudgel; Double Hooks; Double Broadswords against the Spear
9. Flying Needle Piercing the Glass
10. Qigong; Jabbing the Body with Spears and Breaking Stones on the Back
11. Soft Whip; Broadsword; Shield Broadsword against Double Spears
12. The Child’s Exercises
13. Group Shield Broadswords
14. Shaolin Yin Hand Staff
15. Forefinger Deep Meditation
16. Meteor Hammer; Double Broadswords; Nine-Section Whip; Double Whips
17. The Drunken Sword, the Drunken Cudgel, the Drunken Boxing
18. Qigong; Iron Arms; Iron Head
19. 18 types of Shaolin Weapons
20. Fight at the gate of the mountain
Above is what they perform for shows that are shorter than 45 minutes. For bigger, more professional and artistic shows of kung fu, they perform their original plays which are The Legend of Kung Fu, The Soul of Shaolin, The Epic of Shaolin and Shaolin In the Wind.